As an experienced infrastructure service provider, we have been supporting our clients in enhancing their strategic and operational asset management for many years.
⇨ What does the investment and maintenance strategy look like up to 2035?
⇨ How well developed is asset management in your own company?
⇨ Which methods and tools are appropriate for systematic infrastructure management – and which are not?
⇨ How can the condition of assets be reliably recorded and evaluated?...
Optimum of infrastructure requirements and resource availability
We support you in not losing sight of what is essential when it comes to the conflicting priorities of maintaining and renewing the existing infrastructure, external requirements, your own investment needs in future viability, and financial and personnel resources.
- Developing a “big picture” for asset management and determining your own position
- Developing a suitable asset management organization
- Devising specialist concepts for strategic and operative asset management
- Method selection for goal-oriented and objectified prioritization of projects and measures
- Developing concrete optimization approaches for major projects (value management)
- Assisting with the digitalization of concepts and processes – together with our sister company FICHTNER IT Consulting GmbH
- Drawing up a “roadmap” and deriving specific short, medium and long-term measures for enhancing asset management
It goes without saying that we work closely to established standards (e.g. ISO 55 00X) and proven methods from a large number of projects with infrastructure operators.